top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·207 members
Olesya Solonenkova
Olesya Solonenkova

Hi! We initially planned to handle the cleaning ourselves, but then we realized that it was better to trust professionals. We contacted the team at https://bestlocalcleaners.com.au/strata-cleaning/ and it was a great decision. They offer a full range of services for individuals and companies, including deep cleaning services. They have a deposit return guarantee, which was especially appealing to us. If the landlord is unhappy with something, the team will come and fix it for free. They did a full cleaning, including windows, floors, and hard to reach places, and most importantly, they used environmentally friendly products. In the end the deposit was refunded without any problems. It saved a lot of time and stress. I recommend it if you don't want to risk getting your deposit back and want a quality cleaning!

Natalya Serement
Natalya Serement
10 hours ago

I haven't faced this situation myself yet, but I think that professional cleaning can definitely save a lot of headaches, especially when time is tight. After all, at the end of the lease there are already a lot of worries, and then there's the cleaning on your shoulders.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Sanja Ovrilena
    Sanja Ovrilena
  • Julie Robery
    Julie Robery
  • Oleus Tadeush
    Oleus Tadeush
  • Beau Clark
    Beau Clark
  • anthony der
    anthony der
bottom of page